IBPS CWE Clerk is conducted by Nationalized Bank for recruitment of Clerk. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection generally known as IBPS is a self-governing recruitment body that was started out with an aim to encourage the recruitments & placements of youth graduates through Personnel Selection in Public Sector Banks in India (except SBI).
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the Common Recruitment Process 2018 for selection of Clerk posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018.
Selection Process are classified in 3 phases, Step 1 preliminary Objective Test, Step 2 mains Objective Test and Step 3 interview. Preliminary examination conducts in December 2018 and mains examination conducts in January 2019. For Appearing in IBPS Clerk, Candidate need to have pass the graduation in any field, There is not any percentage requirements for IBPS Clerk Examination. The minimum age must be 20 while the maximum is 28 years. There are also some age relaxation depending on the applicant’s category.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Important Date:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 and 16.12.2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ Januuary 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||20.01.2019|
|Declaration of Result – Main||February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Eligibility:
1.) Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- (i) A Citizen of India or
- (ii) A subject of Nepal or
- (iii) A subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2.) Age (As on 01.08.2018):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years, A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive)
3.) Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities:
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
- a. Blindness and low vision;
- b. Deaf and hard of hearing;
- c. Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- d. Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness;
- e. Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability
4.) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern:
IBPS Clerk 2018 Preliminary Examination:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Main Examination:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable for both – Preliminary and Main Examination):
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Final Score Calculation for IBPS Clerk Exam:
Candidates must qualify Main to be eligible for final merit. The aggregate score out of 100 is used for the final merit list for each category.Candidates with top merit rank in each category are finally selected.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Syllabus:
IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main Exam Syllabus 2018:
|English Language||Numerical Ability||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Current Affairs|
|Sentence Improvement||Data Sufficiency||Static Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers|
|Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation|
|Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices|
|Coding – Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS|
|Blood Relations||Operating System, Internet|
|Direction sense||Computer Network & Security|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
|Number System and Conversions|
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2018:
Candidates can apply online only from 18/09/2018 to 10/10/2018. Procedure for applying online:
- (1) Go to www.ibps.in and click on the link “CRP Clerk” and then click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP Clerks VIII (CRP Clerks-VIII)”.
- (2) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill their basic information. Provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen and Email & SMS will also be sent.
- (3) Candidates are required to upload their
Left thumb impression
A handwritten declaration
- (4) Carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- (5) Candidates should make the payment of fees through the ONLINE mode only. Mode Of Payment:
Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Fee:
IBPS Clerk 2018 Admit Card:
Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a print. The Admit Card for the IBPS Clerk 2018 can be downloaded from the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS Clerk 2018 Admit Card. The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The venue of the examination and timetable will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Cut-Off:
IBPS will release IBPS Clerk 2018 Cut Off along with the IBPS Clerk 2018 Result. Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination. All the allotment would be based solely on the cutoff and inclusion in the merit list. If a candidate score marks less than the cutoff, he wouldn’t be called. Otherwise, he would be required to participate as per the schedule.
Cutoff will be released by two sources primarily. First is the official cutoff which will be issued by the IBPS itself at the time of result declaration. Secondly, unofficial sources such as private coaching institutes will issue the tentative cutoff soon after the exam is conducted.
IBPS Clerk Prelim Cut-Off 2017:
The cut-Off For General Category IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2017-18 is shown below for reference:
IBPS Clerk Prelim State-wise Cut-Off 2017:
|Daman & Diu||70.75|
|Jammu & Kashmir||76.00|
IBPS Clerk Final Mains Category-Wise Cut-Off 2017-2018:
The cut-off will help candidates to compare their score with the selected candidates and a get a fair idea of the minimum qualifying marks required to get the appointment letter from IBPS.
|Andaman & Nicobar||NA||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar Haweli||NA||NA|
|Daman & Diu||NA||NA|
|Jammu & Kashmir||NA||35.74|
|Andaman & Nicobar||NA||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar Haweli||NA||39.02|
|Daman & Diu||36.91||45.92|
|Jammu & Kashmir||42.71||52.31|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Result:
IBPS Clerk 2018 Result will be declared in the month of January/ February 2019. IBPS Clerk 2018 Result will be declared or announced at www.ibps.in. Students can check their result visiting the site and follow some easy steps. They are mentioned below:-
- –>Go to the official website: http://www.ibps.in
- –>Then click on option of result: IBPS Clerk 2018 Result
- –>Then submit your Admit card or hall ticket number/application number and other details.