Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. CBSE will conduct NEET (UG), 2018 on Sunday, the 6th of May 2018. The role of CBSE is limited to conduct entrance exam, result declaration and providing All India Rank to DGHS, Government of India for conducting counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats and supplying the result to other counseling Authorities.
NEET UG 2018 Important Dates:
|NEET UG 2018 Events||Date|
|NEET UG 2018 Application process starts from||8th of February 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 Last Date To Apply||9th of March 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 Last date to submit application fee||10th of March 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 Correction Window Open||12th to 16th of March 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 Admit Card Download||2nd week of April 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 Exam Date||6th of May 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 Result Declaration||5th Of June 2018|
|NEET UG 2018 1st Round Counselling starts from||12th to 24th of June 2018|
NEET UG 2018 Apply Online:
CBSE is going to conduct NEET UG 2018 Exam on 6th of May 2018, Filling of Online Application Form started from 8th of February 2018. The last date to apply online is 9th of March 2018 until 11:50 PM.
Candidates can Apply for NEET UG 2018 only On-line mode.
Following Preparation should be done by Candidates before Applying:
- Father/Mother and Candidate with correct spellings, Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number Issued by CBSE Facilitation Number/Passport number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready.
- Scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) and Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format only.
- Mode of payment of the fee.
NEET UG 2018 How To Apply Online Steps:
- Step 1: Open NEET UG 2018 Website.
- Step 2: Download Information Bulletin and read it to understand Eligibility and other requirements.
- Step 3: Click on Apply On-Line, and Read the Instruction and Click on Proceed To Apply Online.
- Step 4: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 5: Upload photo and signature.
- Step 6: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 7: Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
NEET UG 2018 Payment Of Fee:
NEET UG 2018 Fee Payment will be done online only, there will be no option for offline payment.
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility.
- Net Banking/UPI.
- E-wallet of various service providers
NEET UG 2018 Fee:
|Rs. 1,400/-||Rs. 750/-|
NEET UG 2018 Eligibility:
- Should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2018.
- Upper age limit is 25 years and 5 Years relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC and PH.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for NEET UG-2018.
- Candidates should have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
NEET UG 2018 Pattern:
NEET is referred as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, is a national level entrance test, for aspirants seeking for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in top medical colleges or universities of the country. NEET UG 2018 Pattern is decided by the exam conducting authority, on the basis of type of question, the number of question, marking scheme, etc.
- NEET UG 2018 is Offline exam (Pen & Paper mode).
- NEET UG 2018 Question Paper contains 180 Questions.
- NEET UG 2018 Question will be of Objective Type with four options.
- NEET UG 2018 Exam duration will be 3 Hours.
- NEET UG 2018 Question Paper is divided into four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- NEET UG 2018 Question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu language.
NEET UG 2018 Question and Marks Distribution:
|Subject||No. Of Question||Marks|
NEET UG 2018 Marking Scheme:
- NEET UG 2018 Question Paper will be of 720 Marks.
- NEET UG 2018 Correct Answer carry 4 Marks each.
- NEET UG 2018 Incorrect Answer carry -1 Marks each (Negative marking for Incorrect Answer).
- NEET UG 2018 OMR should be filled using Blue/Black Ballpoint Pen for marking the answer.
NEET UG 2018 Question Paper Language Selection:
|Question Paper Language||Exam Center|
|English and Hindi Medium||All Examination Center Cities|
|English & Assamese||Examination Center Cities in Assam|
|English & Bengali||Examination Center Cities in West Bengal and Tripura|
|English & Gujarati||Examination Center Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|English & Marathi||Examination Center Cities in Maharashtra|
|English & Tamil||Examination Center Cities in Tamil Nadu|
|English & Telugu||Examination Center Cities in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
|English & Oriya||Examination Center Cities in Odisha|
|English & Kannada||Examination Center Cities in Karnataka|
|English & Urdu||All Examination Centre Cities|
NEET UG 2018 Syllabus:
NEET UG 2018 Physics Syllabus:
|CLASS XI||CLASS XII|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
Click here to download NEET UG 2018 PHYSICS SYLLABUS PDF
NEET UG 2018 Chemistry Syllabus
|CLASS XI||CLASS XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p – Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s – Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p – Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Click here to download NEET UG 2018 CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS
NEET UG 2018 Biology Syllabus
|CLASS XI||CLASS XII|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
Click here to download NEET UG 2018 BIOLOGY SYLLABUS
NEET UG 2018 Admit Card:
NEET UG 2018 Admit Card will be released by CBSE in the second week of April, aspirants can download NEET UG 2018 Admit Card till the counseling process. For downloading Admit Card students needs to enter their application number, date of birth and security pin. NEET UG 2018 Admit Card will be available online only, CBSE will not send Admit Card individually to any applicants.
Steps for Downloading NEET UG 2018 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Click here NEET UG 2018 Admit Card. This will take you to the NEET UG webpage.
- Step 2: Enter NEET UG 2018 Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Step 3: Click on Submit Button.
- Step 4: Check your Admit Card.
- Step 4: Ensure all the details are correct before taking a print out.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Schedule:
CBSE has announced the NEET UG 2018 Exam Dates, the offline test will be conducted on 6th May 2018.
|NEET UG 2018 Events||Time|
|NEET UG 2018 Examination Hall Entry||Till 09:30 AM|
|NEET UG 2018 Exam Starts at||10:00 AM|
|NEET UG 2018 Exam Ends at||01:00 PM|
NEET UG 2018 Answer Key:
A-Z Shiksha will provide NEET UG 2018 Answer Key after the exam. CBSE will officially release NEET UG 2018 Answer Key after the Exam. Aspirants who are not satisfied with the captured response may challenge by filling the online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question.
NEET UG 2018 Result & Rank:
CBSE will release score and rank of NEET UG 2018 for all candidates will be declared by 05th June 2018. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper of NEET UG 2018.
Check NEET UG 2018 Result:-
- Step 1: Click on the link provided on the official website to get access to the NEET UG 2018 Result portal.
- Step 2: Enter Your Roll Number and Date Of Birth.
- Step 3: Click on Submit Button, a window will open your Result Page.
- Step 4: Check your Score and Rank, Download the Rank Card.
NEET UG 2018 Cut Off:
CBSE will release NEET UG 2018 Cut Off on 05th of June along with the NEET UG 2018 Result. Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination.
NEET UG 2018 Cut Off Depends On:
- The number of applications received for NEET UG 2018.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Performance of the candidates.
- Previous year cutoff trends of NEET UG.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
NEET UG 2018 Rank Predictor:
NEET UG 2018 Rank Predictor will help aspirants to know their Rank after the Exam. Rank Vs Marks is based on last year analysis of Score Vs Rank.
NEET UG 2018 Counselling:
Applicants who have qualified the NEET UG 2018 Exam will participate in the counseling process. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities. The first round will be organized from 12th to 24th June 2018.
If you have any queries about NEET UG 2018, you may leave your comment below.