JEE Main is national level competitive test for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs), Central Government/State Government Funded Institutions, and Many States/Institutes use JEE (MAIN) -2019 ranks to fill seats through their own Seat Allocation Process. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates, the computer-based test will be conducted from January 06 to 20, 2019.
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has updated following changes in the JEE Main from 2019:-
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) (Main) to the NTA from 2019 onwards.
The students will have following benefits of the new pattern:
- Aspirants will get one more opportunity to improve their scores in examination if they fail to give their best in first attempt.
- In first attempt, the students will get to know their mistakes, and they can improve while attempting for the second time.
- This will reduce chances of dropping a year.
- If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control, then he/she won’t have to wait for one full year.
- The student’s best of the two NTA scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Important Dates:
JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Application last date is September 30, 2019. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced important dates for JEE Main First Attempt 2019. Aspirants appearing for JEE Main First Attempt 2019, this important dates will help you stay updated and not missing out on any important event related to the exam.
|JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Events||Date|
|Application process starts from||September 1, 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||September 30, 2018|
|JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card Download||December 17, 2018|
|JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Exam Paper 1 & 2||January 06 to 20, 2019|
|JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Answer Key||January 06-20, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 challenges of Answer Keys||January, 2019|
|JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Result||January 31, 2019|
|AIR (All India Ranks) declaration||2019|
|JEE Main rank card||After announcement of AIR of JEE Main -2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Counselling JoSAA 2019||June, 2019 2018|
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern:
Aspirants appearing for JEE Main 2019 can opt for Computer-based test only. Paper 1 is Objective type and Paper 2 is a Subjective type, time duration for each paper is 3 hours. Each correct answer credits 4 marks, the wrong answer deducts 1 marks and, 0 marks for the un-attempted question.
The examination consists of two papers:-
- Paper 1 for B.E./B.Tech courses
- Paper 2 for B.Arch courses.
**A candidate can opt for any or both the papers.
**Candidates attempting Paper 1 can select only online modes of writing the test.
Subject wise weightage for JEE Main Paper 1:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Subject wise weightage for JEE Main Paper 2:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus:
JEE Main 2019 Mathematics Syllabus:-
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
JEE Main 2019 Physics Syllabus:-
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
JEE Main 2019 Chemistry Syllabus:-
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
- s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p – Block Elements
- d – and f – Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
JEE Main 2019 Aptitude Test B.Arch/B.Planning Syllabus:-
JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card:
JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card will be released by NTA on December 17, 2018, aspirants can download JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card. For downloading Admit Card students needs to enter their application number, date of birth and security pin. JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card will be available online only, NTA will not send Admit Card individually to any applicants.
Steps for Downloading JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Click here JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Admit Card. This will take you to the JEE Main webpage.
- Step 2: Enter JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Step 3: Click on Submit Button.
- Step 4: Check your Admit Card.
- Step 4: Ensure all the details are correct before taking a print out.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Schedule:
NTA has announced the JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates, the computer-based test will be conducted from January 06 to 20, 2019.
JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Online Exam Schedule:
|Paper||Paper 1 and 2|
|Timing||09:30-12:30 and 02:30-05:30|
JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Answer Key:
A-Z Shiksha will provide JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Answer Key after the exam. NTA will officially release JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Answer Key on 31st of January, 2019. Aspirants who are not satisfied with the captured response may challenge by filling the online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question.
JEE Main 2019 Result & Rank Card:
NTA will release score of Paper-I and Paper-II of JEE Main First Attempt 2019 for all candidates will be declared by 31th January 2019. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in JEE (Main) – 2019 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.
Check JEE Main First Attempt 2019 Result:-
- Step 1: Click on the link provided on the official website https://jeemain.nic.in to get access to the JEE Main Result portal.
- Step 2: Enter Your Roll Number and Date Of Birth.
- Step 3: Click on Submit Button, a window will open your Result Page.
- Step 4: Check your Score and Rank, Download the Rank Card.
- Step 5: Aspirants will also know their qualifying status for JEE Advanced 2019 through their rank card.
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off:
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off will be released in May 2019 along with the JEE Main 2019 Rank. There will be 2 Cut Off one for JEE Advanced 2019 eligibility and another for JAB which will release JEE Main 2019 cutoff for admission to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off Depends On:
- The number of applications received for JEE Main 2019.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Performance of the candidates.
- Previous year cutoff trends of JEE Main.
JEE Main 2018 Cut off Trends:
JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor:
JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor will help aspirants to know their Rank after the Exam. Rank Vs Marks is based on last year analysis of Score Vs Rank.
|JEE Main 2019 Score||JEE Main 2019 Rank|
JEE Main 2019 Counselling:
Applicants who have qualified the JEE Main 2019 Exam will participate in the counseling process. JoSAA will conduct online allocation of seats based on the applicant’s All India Rank in JEE Main 2019, category, availability of seats and other factors. Post seat allocation, the applicants will have to report to their allotted Institute for document verification and fee payment. JoSAA conducts counseling process for admission in IIITs, IITs, NITs, and CFTs.
Documents for Verification:
- 3 Passport Size Photographs.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
- JEE Main 2019 Result.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- Photo Identity Card
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)